MyBlugold CampS offers an efficient option for dropping a class and replacing it with another. This is especially helpful in instances where you do not want to drop a class unless you are assured of being able to register in the replacement class. The process includes selecting the classes you wish to drop and add, confirming the selections, and viewing the results.
Note: For information on dropping classes after the second week of the semester, see the Records and Registration page. Changes after this date require a Change of Registration form and may have effects on your academic standing.
- Access the Student Center.
The Student Center page appears.
- In the Academics section, click Enroll.
The Enrollment page appears.
- Click the Swap tab.
The Swap page appears.
- If multiple terms appear, select the term you are editing.
- In the Swap This Class section, select the class you would like to drop using the pull-down menu.
- In the With This Class section, select a class with one of the following methods:
- Using the Search for Class pull-down menu, select Class Search » click Search » when you have found the class you would like, click Select Class.
- Using the Select from Shopping Cart pull-down menu, select the class you wish to add » click Select.
- Using the Enter Class Nbr text box, type the desired 5-digit Class Number » click Enter.
A Confirmation page appears.
- Review the information on the Confirmation page.
- Click Finish Swapping.
The selected courses are swapped in the edited term, and the View Results page appears.
Notes: This is an important step to make sure that your schedule is accurate and that the classes you wanted to swap have been swapped.
In the Status section, if a checkmark appears, this indicates a successful swap. If an "X" appears, the classes have not been swapped. In the Message section, you will receive further instructions as to why the swap was unsuccessful.
- Check your schedule to make sure that it reflects your changes.