Instructors have the ability to mark videos as required viewing for groups (e.g. classlists, department staff) or individual users within the system.
- When viewing a video, select the Make Video Required icon in the upper right-hand corner of the video.
Note: You will also see this icon to the right of a video when viewing it in the list.
- A window will appear, asking you whom you wish to require to watch the video. By default, it will show a list of individual users. If you wish to require this video for a group, such as a class, click Groups.
Note: If a user or group doesn’t appear within the list, contact LTS Video at 715-836-5073, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Select the desired individual or group, and click Submit.
- A message will appear, telling you that the video has successfully been marked as required. Click OK.
Note: Once you have set a video as required for an individual or group, they will be able to quickly access these videos.
- From the Home tab, click Required (found below the featured content).
- Users will see a thumbnail list of all the videos that they are required to watch.