You may wish to add supplementary materials to your video, such as a Word document, PDF, or link to an outside web source. Adding reference materials may be particularly useful in instances where a video is made available to the public, as those Internet users would not have access to other systems that make these types of information available to UWEC users, such as D2L.
- When viewing your video, note the tabs below it that allow for the adjustment of video settings. Select the Reference Materials tab.
- Click Add New Attachment.
Add a Document
- From the Select Type dropdown menu, select Document.
- First, enter a descriptive title for the document.
- Click Select File, and browse to the desired file.
Add a Link
- From the Select Type dropdown menu, select Link.
- First, enter a descriptive title for the link (perhaps a description of the page or site's content).
- Enter the URL of the site you wish to link to.
- Click Submit.