The Photography unit of LTS Media Production provides original photography and photography services for classrooms and for other University activities, including photos for multimedia and Web use. Services include the following:
- Studio and location photographs for instructional purposes, including classroom presentations, multimedia presentations, and Web enhancements
- Film processing (color slide [E6] and B&W), copying, printing, and slide production
- Demonstrations and presentations of various equipment, systems, and techniques, including digital equipment
- Consulting on photographic and photo-related instructional needs
- Group and individual portraiture, activities and events photography, photo documentation, aerial photography, industrial and commercial photography, and medical and scientific photography
- Official UW-Eau Claire campus photographs including photos of the campus itself, UW-Eau Claire staff, and university organizations and events for the Web, for video publications, and for print publications
- Facilitation of outlab photography services
These services are provided on a non-chargeback basis when prepared for and used by faculty and academic staff for direct classroom instruction. When prepared for other purposes, users are charged a discounted rate for faculty, campus departments, offices, and students. All outlab services are performed on a chargeback basis.
In support of Faculty/Student Research Day and printing of large format scholarly posters, we have an informational page on creating posters that has many good tips on design and also pertinent specifications on file types, sizes and turn around time for printing.
About Media Production for Scholarly Activity
Scholarly Activity Form
PDF formatted document