Press the button on the control panel corresponding to the desired device. This will power the projector on automatically (note that the light on the projector turns green).
- PC VID will project the computer screen. Make sure the computer is turned on.
- DOC CAM will project the document camera. Make sure the document camera is turned on.
- LAPTOP will project your laptop/tablet screen. Make sure you have the appropriate cables hooked up to your laptop/tablet. Courtesy VGA and HDMI cables are located in the mounted panel on the teacher station.
Playing a DVD
To play a DVD, log on and insert the disc into the computer's DVD drive. Wait for the DVD to load; it will come up automatically. To project the DVD, hit PC VID.
Use the buttons highlighted below to play and control audio.
- PC AUD will play sound from the local computer. Use this button when you desire to have sound from the PC, while projecting something else (IE: Doc Cam.)
- AUX AUD will play sound from a personal device. (IE: mp3 player, tablet, smartphone)
- VOL +/- Controls the level of volume for ALL audio.
- Mute will silence ALL audio. To regain audio, press VOL +.
Press the "Off" button once. There is no need to press and hold the button.
Controlling External Devices
Use the diagram below to properly use the mounted plates on the teacher station.
Note: HDMI, VGA, AUDIO, and AUX cables should be provided for your convenience. If they are missing, please inform the LTS Help Desk.
If the system is powered off, touch the Start A Video Presentation button, then the Go To Presentation Menu button found in the lower right of the screen. Select the presentation source desired, and make sure the source is turned on.
Selecting a Presentation Source
From the Basic presentation mode, you will be able to select the desired presentation source:
- Doc Cam will project the document camera.
- Blu-Ray will play a Blu-ray or DVD disk from the player in the cabinet. Wait for the file to load; it will come up automatically.
- VGA or HDMI will project your laptop/tablet screen. Make sure you have the appropriate cables hooked up to your laptop/tablet. Courtesy VGA and HDMI cables are located at the teacher station.
- Display Port is not in operation at this time.
- PC or MAC will project the selected computer screen. To toggle between Mac and PC, select Keyboard Control in the upper right of the blue screen.
To play and control the sound, first check the audio settings on the equipment being used. Then check the settings in the Control Panel.
- ROOM VOLUME at the bottom of the screen controls the level of volume for ALL audio.
- MUTE will silence ALL audio. To regain audio, press this a second time.
- To play sound from one device while projecting from another device, select the Advanced Presentation Mode, select the desired device, then select Send to Speakers.
Select the Power Off button at the bottom of the screen.