Accessing the eForm Server
To access the eForm server, go to https://eform1.uwec.edu
Purpose of the eForms Conversion Project
The purpose of the LTS eForm Conversion Project is to convert forms from their current print, web, PDF, MS Word, or other format into a digital format supported by the BP Logix software. Reasons for converting a form vary, but it is often done as a result of the ability of BP Logix to accomplish the following tasks:
- Attach legal, digital signatures as the form moves from its initiator to authorizer(s)
- Add documents as attachments to the form
- Notify people through email when a form action is needed and when the form has been completed
- Track the form while it is in progress and see where it is at any given time
- Search for the form using key words in any of the form fields during the form routing and after it is completed
- Generate reports by pulling data from the forms
- Access the completed forms at any time by searching for them rather than having to print and file them in paper copies
How to Get Started with a Form Conversion Project
If you have a form that you feel is a good candidate for conversion, contact the LTS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-836-5711. Once your request has been submitted, one of the eForm Conversion team members will contact you.
Viewing Forms in Production
To see examples of eForms already converted and in production, go to https://eform1.uwec.edu. You will need to log in using your UW-Eau Claire username and password. The forms to examine are located in the bottom left quadrant under the department that owns the particular form.
How to Request a Change to an Existing eForm
You may request a change to an existing eForm by contacting the Help Desk at email@example.com or 715-836-5711. Once your request has been submitted, one of the eForm Conversion team members will contact you.
eForms Training Materials Available
LTS has an eForm Video Tutorial Playlist, found on the LTS Online Help YouTube Channel that includes video tutorials on a variety of topics. LTS has also created written documentation on the following topics:
The eForms Team
The LTS staff members who comprise the eForm Team are Mike Skarp, server administrator and technical support, Beth Kranz, technical and design support, and William Cox, the LTS Technical Services Manager.