Towers Hall Council is Towers' North and South student-run government that strives to involve residents in activities, develop community within the hall, promote an active environment, provide students with hall-specific services and to give numerous leadership opportunities.
Hall Council meetings are held once a week, where issues pertaining to the hall are discussed. All residents are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings. The meetings are a great way to meet people, find out what's going on in the hall, and to get involved in your hall.
Towers Hall Council Meetings:
8:00pm | Towers Social Room (basement) | Email: Towers Hall Council
Open to all Towers residents. Talk to your RA about being a wing rep for your wing.
Core Fundamentals to cover each meeting
- Hall Activities- Discuss and plan upcoming Towers activities and events.
- Hall improvements-Concerns with common areas (Commons, study lounge, Social Rooms, Kitchens, Lobby, Hallways, Stairwells, workout room, laundry room, practice rooms), escort hours, quiet hours, recycling, smoking concerns, pianos.
- Housing organizations- Elected representatives for the organizations from Hall Council give updates on their groups.
- Hall Council Reports- Executive Board, Hall Directors, Committee Chairs, Wing representatives all give updates.
- Desk issues- sales, money raised, concerns with desk functions.
- Funding requests- individuals and groups ask for funding for programs and charities.
- Guest Speakers- Present information to Hall council.
Towers Hall Council Staff:
President – Judi JohnsonJOHNJUDI@uwec.edu
VP Coordinator North - Kelly ButzerBUTZERKM@uwec.edu
VP Coordinator South – Annalise Hanschke HANSCHAR@uwec.edu
Treasurer - Tiffany St. Germain STGERMTL@uwec.edu
Secretary - Alyssa Kufahl KUFAHLAJ@uwec.edu
Assess Manager – Matt Ober firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Director - Molly Dyer DYERMA@uwec.edu
Sustainability Manager – Mat Zuelke ZUELKEMS@uwec.edu
Advisor/North Hall Director - Kerry Day DAYKL@uwec.edu
Advisor/South Hall Director - Ryan Banaszak BANASZRJ@uwec.edu