Towers Hall Council is Towers' North and South's student-run government that strives to involve residents in activities, develop community within the hall, promote an active environment, provide students with hall-specific services and to give numerous leadership opportunities.
Hall Council meetings are held once a week, where issues pertaining to the hall are discussed. All residents are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings. The meetings are a great way to meet people, find out what's going on in the hall, and to get involved in your hall.
Hall Council Meetings
Tuesdays | 8:00pm | Towers Multipurpose Room | Email:
Towers Hall Council
Open to all Towers residents. Talk to your RA about being a wing rep for your wing. Wing rep elections are held at the beginning of each semester.
Core Fundamentals to cover each meeting
- Hall Activities: Discuss and plan upcoming Towers activities and events.
- Hall Improvements: Concerns with common areas (Commons, study lounge, Social Rooms, Kitchens, Lobby, Hallways, Stairwells, workout room, laundry room, practice rooms), escort hours, quiet hours, recycling, smoking concerns, pianos.
- Housing Organizations: Hall Council elects representatives for the Residence Hall Association a nd Dining Committee to give updates on their groups.
- Hall Council Reports: Executive Board, Hall Directors, Committee Chairs, Wing representatives all give updates.
- Front Desk Issues: Sales, money raised, concerns with desk functions.
- Funding Requests: Individuals and groups ask for funding for programs and charities.
- Guest Speakers: Present information to Hall council.
Hall Council Staff
- President: To be elected in the fall
- Vice President North: Ethan Perry ( email@example.com )
- Vice President South: Cedric Kostelyna ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Treasurer: Casey Moran ( email@example.com)
- Secretary: Holly Koziel ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Eco- Representative: Riley Pretat ( email@example.com )
- Assets Manager: Andrea Mader ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Assets Manager: To be elected in the fall
- Media Director: Angie Gillette ( email@example.com )
- Assistant Media Director: To be elected in the fall
- Advisor/North Hall Director: Larsi Bendress ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Advisor/South Hall Director: Ryan Banaszak ( email@example.com )