Towers Hall Council is Towers' North and South's student-run government that strives to involve residents in activities, develop community within the hall, promote an active environment, provide students with hall-specific services and to give numerous leadership opportunities.
Hall Council meetings are held once a week, where issues pertaining to the hall are discussed. All residents are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings. The meetings are a great way to meet people, find out what's going on in the hall, and to get involved in your hall.
Hall Council Meetings
Tuesdays | 8:00pm | Towers Multipurpose Room | Email: Towers Hall Council
Open to all Towers residents.Talk to your RA about being a wing rep for your wing. Wing rep elections are held at the beginning of each semester.
Core Fundamentals to cover each meeting
- Hall Activities: Discuss and plan upcoming Towers activities and events.
- Hall Improvements: Concerns with common areas (Commons, study lounge, Social Rooms, Kitchens, Lobby, Hallways, Stairwells, workout room, laundry room, practice rooms), escort hours, quiet hours, recycling, smoking concerns, pianos.
- Housing Organizations: Elected representatives for the organizations from Hall Council give updates on their groups.
- Hall Council Reports: Executive Board, Hall Directors, Committee Chairs, Wing representatives all give updates.
- Front Desk Issues: Sales, money raised, concerns with desk functions.
- Funding Requests: Individuals and groups ask for funding for programs and charities.
- Guest Speakers: Present information to Hall council.
Hall Council Staff
- President: Ilaina Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President North: Cory Ottman (email@example.com)
- Vice President South: Addie Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Reid Gresens (email@example.com)
- Secretary: Samantha Paider (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assets Manager: Samantha Sonnee (email@example.com)
- Assistant Assets Manager: ELECTED IN FALL
- Media Director: Kayla Patterson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Media Director: ELECTED IN FALL
- Issues and Improvements Coordinator: ELECTED IN FALL
- Advisor/North Hall Director: Samantha Thorpe (email@example.com)
- Advisor/South Hall Director: Ryan Banaszak (firstname.lastname@example.org)