Priory Hall, formerly a Catholic Monastery, was purchased by the university and has been home to Residence Hall students since 2013.
Are you interested in a more private residence hall experience set on 120 acres of woods, just a few minutes' drive from central campus, with a space of your own, but easy access to friends and neighbors when you wish it? Then Priory Hall is for you.
Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the Housing and Residence Life Office.
Who Might Be Interested in Priory Hall?
- Students seeking a single room
- Students who like to save money on their room and their meals
- Employees at the UWEC Children's nature Academy
- Students interested in being a few steps from acres of wilderness
- Students who like the simple life - not having to mess with paying multiple bills, arranging utilities, snow removal, bathroom cleaning, and all of the other hassles of off campus living.
- 1190 Priory Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Where is Priory Hall?
Click the map to the left view campus layout