[Room Number] Chancellors Hall
820 University Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Front Desk Phone: 855.2614
- 81 fully furnished, air conditioned, four bedroom apartments, housing 324 residents.
- Each apartment features:
- 4 single bedrooms with an extra long twin size bed (L: 85 ½", W: 38 ¼", H: modifiable), a desk (W :42", D:23 ¼", H:30 ¼"), a dresser (W :29 ¾", D:24 ½", H:30 ¼"), a shallow bookcase (W :30", D: 9 ½", H:30 ¼" ) and a deep bookcase ( W:24 ¼", D: 23", H: 30 ¼")
- Living room with 2 multi-use cubes, a couch, 2 sofa chairs and a rectangular coffee table
- Large divided bathroom which includes a shower, a linen closet and dual sinks with a vanity
- Kitchen with appliances including a full-size refrigerator with freezer, an oven and a double sink w/ garbage disposal
- Pantry which includes 6 spacious shelves for storage
- Entryway closet
- HD cable TV, UWEC wireless Internet and wired Ethernet ports for Internet access.
- PC/Macintosh computer lab with internet access.
- Study areas and student lounge areas.
- Reception desk.
- Conference room with full audio, video, Internet, Web, and cable TV capabilities.
- Special rooms for students with disabilities & elevators to all floors.
- Convenient 9 & 12-month contracts available.
- Residents have the freedom to select an on-campus meal plan or prepare their own meals.
- All utilities: heat, electric, air conditioning, cable, local phone, Internet access & garbage/recycling pick-up are included in the price of rent.
- Smoke detector rooms for hearing impaired.
- Designed for upper class student living.
Check out the About the Halls page which has details on facilities, services, hall policies and other common information to the Residence Halls.