print header

Second Semester Housing Information

Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

Living in one of our residence halls will give you an opportunity to become part of an exciting, dynamic, and rewarding environment. Your housing assignment and roommate information can be found on our RMS site:

Please follow the Second Semester Housing Information links on the Housing and Residence Life Homepage for more information regarding living on-campus.

Residence halls will reopen at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 for all returning students. Students new to the University are asked to begin moving in after 12:00 noon on that day. Upon arrival on campus, please report to your assigned hall's reception desk to receive your room combination and other pertinent residence hall materials.

If you plan to arrive after the beginning date of classes (Tuesday, January 21 at 8:00 a.m.) we must be notified (715-836-3674) by January 16.If we do not notify your hall director of your late arrival, your room may be released and reassigned to another student.

You have been assigned the Upper Campus Meal Plan.  However, if you would like to change your meal plan, please follow these instructions:  go to the RMS website, click on "Assignments", select "Meal Plans" and choose your current meal plan (every one has a meal plan, either by choice or default).  Click on "Plan Type" drop down menu, select desired Meal Plan, read the disclaimer in red and click Continue if you agree with the conditions of changing meal plan. Click OK.

You have from now until January 23, 2014 at 4:00 pm to change your meal plan for spring semester.  Meal plans cannot be changed after the deadline.  Meal plans begin on Wednesday, January 15, 2014.  Please check with dining services to see when the various dining areas will be open.  If you have any questions, please contact the Blugold Card Office at 836-4070.

We look forward to your arrival on campus.If you should have any questions concerning your assignment, please do not hesitate to contact us.