Features of Priory Hall
Are you interested in a more private residence hall experience, with a space of your own, but easy access to friends and neighbors when you wish it? Then Priory Hall is for you.
Set on 120 acres of woods, just a few minutes' drive from central campus, the Priory residence hall offers the following features:
- Single rooms at the same price as a central campus double
- The ability to opt out of the dining plan
- Central campus and Priory parking included in the room fee (awaiting final approval on this one from business administration)
- Kitchens on each floor
- Laundry machines included in the room fee
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Social lounge spaces to gather with friends
- Acres of woods to enjoy
- Some rooms with attached baths
Who Might Be Interested in the Priory?
- Students seeking a single room
- Students who like to save money on their room and their meals
- Employees at the UWEC Children's nature Academy
- Students interested in being a few steps from acres of wilderness
- Students who like the simple life – not having to mess with paying multiple bills, arranging utilities, snow removal, bathroom cleaning, and all of the other hassles of off campus living.
Complete the Priory Lottery Sign-Up Form