Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire!
By living in one of our residence halls, you will have an opportunity to become part of an exciting, dynamic and rewarding environment that will encourage personal development through community living and involvement.
You can access your room assignment and roommate information by logging into My Housing Portal and click "My Bookings."
The residence halls open on Noon, Wednesday, January 18 for incoming 2nd semester students. Classes officially begin on Monday, January 23. Unless we receive word from you concerning a late arrival on campus, your space may be released and reassigned to another student after this date.
To Do Before Move-In
- Complete your Vaccine Form
- Contact your Roommate
- Complete Loft Arrangement Form (one form per room, please consult with your roommate).
- Review Move-In Checklist, Housing FAQ and General FAQ
- Assigned to Central Campus? Review Move-In Parking Map and Driving Directions to Campus
- Assigned to Haymarket? Review Move-In Map and Driving Directions
Parking is limited on campus. We recommend that freshman do not bring vehicles. More information on Parking.
No Longer Attending?
If you no longer plan to attend the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, please log into My Housing Portal and click 'Cancel Application Request'.
Please contact the Housing & Residence Life Office if you have any questions regarding the opening of the residence halls. We hope the forthcoming year will be a rewarding experience for you.