The Residence Hall Association (RHA) is the student government organization representing all students living in the residence halls at UW-Eau Claire. The purpose of RHA is as follows:
- To represent all students living in the Residence Halls at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire.
- To be the one central organization bringing all Hall Councils and other organizations within Housing and Residence Life together to create a campus wide community.
- To engage student involvement in the creation of activities and programs, the review of policies and procedures, and the promotion of multicultural experiences.
- To serve as a liaison between the residence halls at UW-Eau Claire and the state, regional, and national student organizations
- To provide an outlet for all students in the residence halls to gain leadership experience through representative positions, committee membership, meeting attendance, and program participation.
- To provide a place for all students on campus to come together, meet new people, get involved, and have fun.
If your group or organization would like to request RHA sponsorship or financial assistance, give a presentation, or address the General Assembly in any other matter, you must contact the President 24 hours in advance of the next scheduled meeting to be put on the agenda.
Anyone wishing to request funding from RHA must also fill out this form at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. Meetings are open to visitors in concurrence with the "Open Meeting Law;" however, you may NOT make any requests including but not limited to those previously mentioned.
7pm | Wednesdays | Towers Basement Social Room | RHA@uwec.edu
President: Taylor Larson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Rachel Luehr, email@example.com
Communications Coordinator: Noah Terrell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Multicultural Experiences Chair: Katheryn Jakubic, email@example.com
Initiatives and Improvements Chair: Nick Walkowiak, firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities and Programs Chair:
Advisor: Katy Braunsky email@example.com
Graduate Advisor: Rachel Heilgendorf