Steps for Students Receiving 1098T Information
UW-Eau Claire students who pay any portion of their tuition will receive an email message about 1098T information. Students should take the following steps to retrieve that information.
- Open the message from email@example.com notifying you to retrieve your 1098T information.
- Copy the web address (URL) in the message into your web browser.
Hint: URL begins https://wwwgmddev.scholarship.com/verify...
- Press Enter.
The web page appears.
- Copy and paste your certificate number from the web page URL to the box following Certificate in Email.
Note: Please verify your information. Your certificate number should be listed exactly as it was in the web link you pasted into your browser.
Example: Certificate Number from the sample email: 9812FE96F91C486AB57C2DE2DCF2D631
- From the University pull-down list, select UW-Eau Claire.
- In the Last Four Digits of Your Tax ID Number (SSN) text box, enter [the last 4 digits of your social security number.]
- In the First Name text box, enter [your first name.]
- In the Last Name text box, enter [your last name.]
- In the Security Code text box, enter the security code exactly as found on the web page.
- Click the I Consent button at the bottom of the page.
The Document Inbox web page appears.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the desired document.
Example: UW EAU CLAIRE Form 1098T 2009.
Your 1098T form will display. You can print it, save it, or email it to yourself.