- Copy the embed code of the video you want to embed. This process may vary depending on the type of video you plan on embedding.
- Paste the code into Notepad, and save the file as a .txt file.
- Upload the file to your Blugold Insider document library.
a) Navigate to your document library via Site Actions >> View All Site Content.
b) Select Documents from the list of locations.
c) On the upper blue bar, select Documents >> Upload Document.
d) Choose Browse, and select your file.
e) Click OK.
- Copy the URL of the file. (Right-click the name of your document, and choose Copy Shortcut).
- Go to the page where you want to embed the code.
- Insert a Content Editor webpart.
- Edit the webpart
- Paste the URL of the text file from Step 5 into the Content Link box.
Below is a video tutorial depicting this process step-by-step.