Electronic forms (eForms) allow forms to move digitally from initiator to authorizer(s). Legal, electronic signatures are added along the process as needed. Involved personnel can see the status of the form at any time. People can search for in-progress and completed forms, create reports from form data, and print the form (although not necessary). BP Logix is the company that provides the support for eForm server software.
For more information on eForms, please see the LTS webpage.
eForms Tutorials on YouTube:
- Introduction to eForms (1:10)
- Environment of BP Logic (1:26)
- Navigating through an eForm (2:18)
- Attaching a File to an eForm (0:28)
- UWEC Requsition Form (5:50)
- Saving an eForm (0:33)
- Submitting an eForm (2:30)
- Help Contacts for eForms (0:54)