With MyBlugold CampS, you can now edit most of your personal information by yourself. It is a good idea to check and see if your hometown is listed correctly for News Releases issued to your hometown paper, for instance, making the Dean's List and Commencement announcements.
- Log into MyBlugold CampS and go to to Self Service » Student Center.
- Scroll down to Personal Information, at the bottom left of the Student Center, and click on the other personal... drop-down menu.
- Click on Hometown News Release.
- On the page that appears, you will be able to see your hometown as currently listed for News Releases.
- You will be able to edit your City, State, Country and Zip Code.
- If you have two hometowns -- for instance, the city you grew up in and the city you live in now -- click Add a Hometown.
- An identical Send news to box will appear, allowing you to input all the necessary information.
Note: News Releases will be sent to all hometown newspapers; however only the primary hometown will be mentioned in a news release. If you have two hometowns listed, be sure to indicate the preferred hometown. To do this, select Yes, on the Preferred hometown pulldown.
- You can also delete the listed hometown by clicking Delete this Hometown.
- When all of your information is correct, click Save.