After the first week of classes in the Fall and Spring semesters all faculty will need to identify students who have not yet attended class. After the fourth week faculty will identify students who have stopped attending and provide a last date of attendance.
- Log on to MyBlugold CampS using your regular username and password.
- From the top menu bar, click Main Menu » click Self Service » click Faculty Center.
- Choose the My Schedule menu option to grade the desired class.
- Change the term to the correct grading term if necessary.
Note: The system simply remembers the last term you've viewed.
Your personalized Faculty Center page will appear, along with your teaching schedule for the current semester.
- Click on the Class Roster icon to the left of the class you wish to work with.
Hint: The class hyperlink simply takes you to a detailed description of the class.
Below is an image showing the previous steps:
- Make sure the class meeting information is correct. Click Change Class to choose a different class.
- In the Display Options box, from the Enrollment Status pull-down menu, make sure Enrolled status is defaulted.
- All students default in as Attending. To assign an attendance status, select Never or Stopped on the Attendance pull-down menu.
- If you select Stopped attending, a last attended date is required.
- Click Save Attendance to submit your attendance roster. After saving the roster the date and time display confirming successful completion.