When you have finished creating your Poll, it will automatically be activated. Now you can have respondents take it. With a Poll, instead of sending your respondents a Qualtrics link, you can embed your Poll in a website. For more information on Polls, refer to The Environment: The Poll Tab.
- Select the Polls tab.
The Polls page appears.
- Select the Poll you want to export.
The Poll Results pane appears.
- Click ADD THIS POLL TO YOUR WEBSITE
The Poll Code dialog box appears.
- Using your cursor, select all the code.
- From the Edit menu, selectCopy.
- Open your webpage or weblog software for editing.
- Access the HTML code.
- Position your cursor in the code where the poll should appear.
- From the Edit menu, select Paste.
The code for your Poll is now embedded and your Poll appears in the webpage.