The Office of Graduate Studies is within the division of Academic Affairs. Graduate Studies provides oversight for graduate education in the university. We administer graduate assistantships, most of the graduate fellowships, records, policies and other procedures relating to graduate students. Applications for admission are collected by the Office of Admissions, and are then forwarded to the Graduate Program Director/Coordinator where a recommendation is then sent to the College and Graduate Dean.
UW-Eau Claire will be participating in the UW System Graduate School Virtual Fair on Tuesday, September 30, 2014. If interested in attending the virtual fair please register in advance. If interested in a specific graduate program at UW-Eau Claire, we invite you to chat with us between 8:00am-5:30pm. See schedule below for details. UW-Eau Claire also offer graduate degrees in MA-History, MSN, and DNP, we invite you to ask questions about any of these programs throughout the day of this event, or refer to this website for more program information/contacts.
- 8:00-9:30 am, Dr. Marie Stadler and Dr. Vicki Samelson, MS-Communication Sciences & Disorders (online or on-campus)
- 10:00-11:30 am, Dr. Audrey Fessler with Alex and Jamie (graduate students), MA-English (Writing or Literature)
- 12:00-1:30 pm, Dr. Janet Amann, Master of Education in Professional Development - Library Science (as well as MST-Reading, MST-Elementary Education, and standard MEPD)
- 2:00-3:30 pm, Ms. Emma Johnson, graduate student, MSE/EdS School Psychology
- 4:00-5:30 pm, Dr. Robert Erffmeyer, Master of Business Administration (online or on-campus)