Investing in the McIntyre Library
Please help support the outstanding learning environment in UW-Eau Claire's McIntyre Library through your gift to the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Your gift to support any of the following will help enhance student learning experiences and provide valuable faculty resources.
Your support can:
The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations:
- The William D. and Laurene L. McIntyre Fund, which provides funding to build library print and electronic collections, particularly large sets and more expensive acquisitions ($500 or more) .
- The McIntyre Library Associates Fund, which provides funding to build library print, multimedia and electronic collections, including leisure reading, listening and viewing collections (gifts of any amount).
- The Library Advancement Fund, which provides funding for cultural programming and art exhibits held in the library, technology, furnishings, artwork and other purchases that enhance the library building and its services (gifts of any amount).
- The Children's Book Collection, a large collection of contemporary and historical children's books used by university education majors as well as area teachers ($50 or more).
- Acquisition of collections and furnishings, or preservation and digitization of existing collections for Special Collections and Archives, which includes the University Archives; the Area Research Center of the Wisconsin Historical Society; rare books; and local history and genealogy materials such as books, photographs and maps (gifts of any amount).
- Replacement or upgrades to equipment in the library Information Literacy Lab, a facility used to teach students lifelong research skills ($500 or more).
Thank you for considering a gift to benefit UW-Eau Claire's McIntyre Library.