Investing in Career Services
Please help support the outstanding career exploration and job search opportunities offered to students through UW-Eau Claire's Career Services by making a gift to the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Your gift to support any of the following will help enhance student academic and career-related experiences and provide valuable resources to assist them. The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations:
- Laptop computer and projector for educational training and presentations for students and faculty ($3,500).
- Video mock interview station, Patty Practice, which allows students to experience a variety of interview situations, tape their responses and review their interviews ($1,500 for one year).
- Career decision-making software, Sigi3 ($1,000 for one year).
- Job search station ($2,000 for one year).
- Mobile career discovery station promoting career services ($3,500 for two years).
- Annual Explore Your Possibilities, a weeklong, campuswide career conference (sponsor levels: silver, $750; gold, $1,000; and diamond, $2,000).
- Annual Internship Mania, a campus internship fair (sponsor levels: silver, $750; gold, $1,000; and diamond, $2,000).
Thank you for considering a gift to benefit Career Services at UW-Eau Claire.