Investing in Career Services
Please help support the outstanding career exploration and job search opportunities offered to students through UW-Eau Claire’s Career Services. Make a gift to the UW-Eau Claire Foundation’s Career Services Advancement Fund. Your gift to support any of the following will help enhance student academic and career-related experiences and provide valuable resources to assist them. The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current fiscal obligations:
- Sponsor Interview Stream, an electronic resource that allows students to complete a mock interview, review their responses and suggest improvements ($800/one year).
- Support GoinGlobal, a search guide for internships and full-time professional jobs abroad, this includes cultural norms and interviewing practices country-by-country ($500/ one year).
- Sponsor one of our events designed to connect current students to alumni and employers:
- Explore Your Possibilities, a campus wide career exploration and job search event (sponsor levels: Diamond- $2000, Platinum- $1000, Gold- $750)
- Spring Career Conference, a campus internship and job fair (sponsor levels: Diamond- $2000, Platinum- $1000, Gold- $750)
Thank you for considering a gift to benefit Career Services at UW-Eau Claire.