Support the general needs of the special education department with a gift of any amount to the Special Education Advancement Fund, which is used to meet the needs of the department that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The fund enables the department to take advantage of opportunities to advance its cause.
Your Gift Supports
- Expansion of the study abroad program
- Student teaching abroad opportunities
- Support of ongoing faculty-student research projects
- New technology to enhance student learning opportunities
- Travel to conferences for research and professional development
- Authentic field experiences
- Much more!
Thank you for considering a gift to the Special Education department. For more information, contact Dr. Rose Battalio, special education department chair, at email@example.com or 715-836-5352.