Support the general needs of the education studies department with a gift of any amount to the Education Studies Advancement Fund, which is used to meet the needs of the department that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The fund enables the department to take advantage of opportunities to advance its cause.
Your Gift Supports
- New technology to enhance student learning experiences
- Diversity initiatives such as excursion opportunities for students
- Support of ongoing faculty-student research projects
- International research opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Travel to conferences and conventions
- Much more!
Thank you for considering a gift to the education studies department. For more information, contact Dr. Jill Pinkney Pastrana, education studies department chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-836-4537.