The women's studies program at UW-Eau Claire coordinates teaching, research and scholarship in the field of women's studies. This unique program incorporates practice that is informed by theory and gendered analyses. The women's studies program creates a community of scholars and activists consisting of students, faculty, staff and community members. Students learn to not only think critically, but also to make important connections between their learning and their lives.
Your Gift Supports:
Support the general needs of the women's studies program with a gift of any amount to the Women's Studies Advancement Fund, which is used to meet the needs of the program that cannot be met by he state-assisted university operating budget. The fund enables the department to take advantage of opportunities to advance its cause.
The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations.
- Sampson Fund for student excellence awards in three categories: undergraduate research, undergraduate project and graduate research ($600).
- Student/faculty collaborative research and student travel to professional conferences through the Women's Studies Advancement Fund ($1,000).
- Opportunities for faculty to continue their learning and to develop curriculum through the Harder Fund for program development ($1,500).
- Guest speakers and performers ($3,000).
- Outstanding Women's Studies Student Major award ($250).
- New scholarship fund ($500 annual, $15,000 to endow).
- Endowed chair ($1.5 million).
- Any existing women's studies scholarship (gifts of any amount).
Thank you for considering a gift to benefit the women's studies program at UW-Eau Claire. For more information, contact Dr. Theresa Kemp, program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-836-2042.