Your Gift Supports:
Support the general needs of the political science department with a gift of any amount to the Political Science Advancement Fund, which is used to meet the needs of the department that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The fund enables the department to take advantage of opportunities to advance its cause.
The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations.
- Karl Andresen Scholarship — scholarship(s) to an outstanding senior (or seniors) accepted to law or graduate school ($5,000 total awarded).
- Gambrell World Politics Scholarship — awarded to an outstanding undergraduate political science major ($1,000).
- Support for students attending Wisconsin Institute for Peace and other scholarly conferences ($500).
- Stipends for faculty mentors working with students on collaborative research projects ($500 per stipend).
- Internship stipends supporting students working in summer internships at the capitol, either in Madison or Washington D.C. ($500 per stipend).
- Support to bring speakers to campus to address social science issues ($1,000).