Your Gift Supports:
Support the general needs of the geology department with a gift of any amount to the Geology Advancement Fund, which is used to meet the needs of the department that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The fund enables the department to take advantage of opportunities to advance its cause.
The amount in the parentheses indicates the amount required to meet current obligations:
- A new scholarship of your choice ($500 annual, $10,000 to endow).
- A scholarship to honor or in memory of faculty or emeriti faculty ($500 annual, $15,000 to endow).
- An existing geology scholarship (gifts of any amount).
- Creation of a Field Camp Scholarship ($500 annual, $15,000 to endow).
- The Student Opportunity Fund ($250 to $1,000).
- A guest speaker's visit to campus ($1,000).
Thank you for considering a gift to benefit the geology department at UW-Eau Claire. For more information, contact Dr. Kent Syverson, department chair, at email@example.com or 715-836-3676.