Geography and Anthropology
The UW-Eau Claire geography and anthropology department is a leader in providing high impact teaching and learning practices ranging from fields trips to faculty-student research. Together, students and faculty routinely present the results of their collaborative research at local, national and international professional conferences.
Your Gift Supports
Support the general needs of the geography and anthropology department with a gift of any amount to the Geography and Anthropology Advancement Fund, which is used to meet the needs of the department that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The fund enables the department to take advantage of opportunities to advance its cause.
The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations.
- A new scholarship of your choice ($500 annual, $15,000 to endow).
- A scholarship to honor or in memory of faculty or emeriti faculty ($500 annual, $15,000 to endow).
- The Jana Minnick Field Study Scholarship or other existing geography and anthropology scholarship (any amount).
- Student travel to professional meetings and conferences ($500-$1,000).
- Bringing speakers to campus to speak on issues of interest in geography and anthropology ($1,000).
Thank you for considering a gift to benefit the geography and anthropology department at UW-Eau Claire. For more information, contact Dr. Paul Kaldjian, department chair, at email@example.com or 715-836-2321.