Your Gift Supports
Support the general needs of the computer science department with a gift of any amount to the Computer Science Advancement Fund, which is used to meet the needs of the department that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The fund enables the department to take advantage of opportunities to advance its cause.
The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations:
- Undergraduate scholarships targeted at underrepresented groups, including minorities and women ($500 annual $15,000 to endow).
- Existing computer science scholarships (gifts of any amount).
- Student travel to and participation in regional and national computer science conferences (gifts of any amount).
- Equipment and supplies for senior capstone projects and faculty/student collaborative research projects (gifts of any amount).
- Student stipends for faculty/student collaborative research projects ($500 to $1,500).
- The Computer Science Faculty Excellence Fund, which rewards faculty for excellence in teaching, scholarship and community outreach ($5,000).
- Modest financial stipends for outstanding senior, outstanding junior, outstanding sophomore and outstanding freshman awards within the computer science department ($1,000 per year).
Thank you for considering a gift to benefit the computer science department at UW-Eau Claire. For more information, contact the computer science administrator at email@example.com or 715-836-2526.