Your Gift Supports:
Support the general needs of the department of art & design with a gift of any amount to the Art & Design Advancement Fund, which is used to meet the needs of the department that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The fund enables the department to take advantage of opportunities to advance its cause.
The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations:
- Updates and upgrades for computer graphics labs ($50,000 each).
- Existing art & design scholarships (gifts of any amount).
- Equipment to convert slide collection to digital format ($5,000).
- License for Art Source, an online collection of images ($6,000).
- Digital cameras for student use, including a professional digital camera system and a wide-format printer ($10,000).
- Scholarship fund for graphic design and studio art ($500 annual, $15,000 to endow).
- New kilns, wheels, clay and glaze mixing materials ($10,000).
- Software upgrades for design, photo, 3-D animation and electronic arts labs ($6,000).
- Support for speakers and visiting artists ($3,000).
- LCD projectors for studio classroom projection of digital images ($3,000 per studio, nine studios need systems).
Thank you for considering a gift to benefit the department of art & design at UW-Eau Claire. For more information, contact Christos Theo, department chair, at email@example.com or 715-836-3277.