You shop. UW-Eau Claire students benefit.
You can support the people, places and programs of UW-Eau Claire — at no cost to you — every time you shop online! Through the following programs, you can designate the UW-Eau Claire Foundation, Inc. to receive a percentage of the price of your eligible online purchases.
Please consider signing in to one of these sites when you shop online — it's one more way to help ensure an outstanding Blugold experience for all UW-Eau Claire students!
AmazonSmile is an online shopping site, part of Amazon.com, that donates 0.5 percent of the price of eligible purchases to charitable organizations, including the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Using the AmazonSmile site for the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation is easy to do:
- Go to the AmazonSmile website for the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
- Sign in with your Amazon account credentials (creating one if you don't already have one is easy to do).
And don't forget to use the social media tools to share your generosity!
Giving Assistant is a shopping portal that gives users up to 7 percent cash back on purchases and allows them to designate a charity to which all or a portion of that cash back is donated.
To begin using Giving Assistant:
- Go to givingassistant.org and select "Join now."
- After signing up with an email address and password, go to My Account > Settings.
- Select University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation Inc. as your charity.
- Use the slider tool to select how much of your cash back you want to donate to the Foundation.
- Finish setting up your account.
- Start shopping!
- When you shop online in the future, sign in and access stores through the Giving Assistant website to get your cash-back and automatic giving benefits.
Thank you for all you do to support the UW-Eau Claire Foundation!