Boozhoo! Welcome to our Online Ojibwe Language Program
PLEASE ENJOY OUR ARCHIVED CLASSES OVER THE SUMMER
Anyone can watch our live or archived classes for free! Archived ones are on the side of this page.
We have a new way for people to watch our live classes. We hope you will join us, and don't worry, we won't be able to see or hear you, but if you want to participate you can "chat" with us during the class by typing messages to us.
Our live Ojibwe classes BUT WE ARE OFF FOR THE SUMMER SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER
If you want to join us for the live classes, do the following:
1) Write down these instructions
2) Go to this link: https://bluejeans.com/681199573
3) Choose "Join Meeting"
3) Give yourself a 1st name only (no email or last name)
4) if your computer wants to download a "plug in" let it by choosing download or run (you will only have to do this once in a while)
6) uncheck the boxes beside "send mic and video" but if you forget we will do it for you.
7) Hit Enter Meeting
UW-Eau Claire offers beginning Ojibwe 1 and 2. These courses can be used to fulfill the foreign language requirement for a baccalaureate degree. Those who have questions about our program, or who wish to take Ojibwe online for college credit should contact our instructor:
Dr. Wendy Makoons Geniusz (715) 836-4768, firstname.lastname@example.org.