Boozhoo! Welcome to our Online Ojibwe Language Program
Anyone can watch our live or archived classes for free!
Archived classes are on the side of this page.
We hope you will join us for our live classes, and don't worry, we won't be able to see or hear you,
but if you want to participate you can "chat" with us during the class by typing messages to us.
Our live Ojibwe I classes are: Mon, Wed, Thurs: 10:00am-10:50am AND 2:00pm-2:50pm (central time)
If you want to join us for the live classes, do the following:
1) Write down these instructions
2) Go to this link: https://bluejeans.com/906872812
3) Choose "Join Meeting"
3) Give yourself a 1st name only (no email or last name)
4) If your computer wants to download a "plug in" let it by choosing download or run (you will only have to do this once in a while)
6) Uncheck the boxes beside "send mic and video" but if you forget we will do it for you.
7) Hit Enter Meeting
UW-Eau Claire offers beginning Ojibwe 1 and 2. These courses can be used to fulfill the foreign language requirement for a baccalaureate degree. Those who have questions about our program, or who wish to take Ojibwe online for college credit should contact our instructor:
Dr. Wendy Makoons Geniusz (715) 836-4768, firstname.lastname@example.org.