print header

Transportation and Parking 

Visitor Parking – Permits can be obtained from the visitors center – reservations should be made 24 hours in advance at 715-836-

Parking permits – With limits on our available parking on campus we encourage only those who need vehicles to bring them. The Parking & Transportation office has all of the information for obtaining a permit.

Rides Home – Students can use the online ride board to find rides or riders (and gas money) by searching for zip code.  Only students can access Zimride the online ride share board. 

Bus Service – Students can ride the Eau Claire bus system throughout the city for free by showing their university ID, A full transit map is available here on the city's website.

Moped parking – In the state of Wisconsin mopeds can park in bike racks. If you have a motorcycle you'll need to obtain a permit from the parking office.