Supervisor: Erik Simonsen
- Customer Service Hours: 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
- Customer Services Phone: 715-836-3742
- Email: email@example.com
IMPORTANT UPDATE: MDS's web ordering system has officially been replaced by Shop@UW. This change went live on March 4, 2013. All information relating to placing orders on the e-commerce system has now moved to the Shop@UW help and reference website: http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/shopuw/shopuw.html. There you will find:
- Account setup/revision information.
NOTE: When you are requesting a new account set-up or revision to an account don't send the completed form directly to the fax number or e-mail address on the form. Send the "Account Set-Up or Revision Request" form to Steve Slind in the Purchasing Office (phone: 836-4643; fax: 836-2020; email: firstname.lastname@example.org) so he can verify the information. He will sign off and send the form to Madison.
- PAT Tool and Default Funding informational pages and links to login.
- Training documentation and tutorials.
- Help guides such as a glossary of terms, list of desktop requirements, and frequently asked questions.
- Important news relating to Shop@UW and our suppliers.
If you have questions regarding your account or Shop@UW, please contact Customer Service at (608) 497-4400 or ShopUW@bussvc.wisc.edu.
When you place your order via the website:
- It will be delivered to Facilities Management's warehouse the next business day, then, in most cases, delivered to the department that same day. No more typing, no more faxing, and no more signing then sending duplicate forms.
- You will see your total as you fill your shopping cart (including all appropriate discounts). Users will know immediately the total cost of their order.
- The discounted total will be charged directly to the funding string used to set up the account. No more paper-intensive P-card transactions and no more service charges.
If you have any question or concerns please feel free to contact Erik Simonsen, Administrative Services Supervisor, 715-836-4283, email@example.com.