Supervisor: Erik Simonsen
- Store Hours: 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
- Store Phone: 715-836-3742
- Store Fax: 715-836-6029
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All stores operations fall under the guideline of UW-System's Financial Policy Papers (FPP appr 129 through end of FY12, FPP appr 128 beginning FY13). Stores operations are considered auxilary operations, meaning all operational costs must be covered by revenue.
Supply Store Requests:
You can make Supply Store Requests using our online application: TMA iServiceDesk (iSD).
- Minimum order for delivery is $5.00.
- Be sure to specify the proper account number, including the -3100 extension, to which the order should be charged.
- Be sure to indicate the building and room number to where the supplies are to be delivered.
- Use a permanent faculty/staff member's name on the order form.
- If you have a student worker submitting these orders, have them fill out the form with an employee's name.
Return and Exchange Policy:
- Absolutely no items returned for credit or exchange over 15 days after delivery.
- All returns must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- To exchange an item(s) send a copy of the Sales Order, indicating what item(s) are being returned.
- Place the return(s) in your designated mail route pickup location and call to arrange for pickup if needed.
If you have any ordering questions, please call our office at 715-836-3742.