For the best possible service, please follow these instructions. Please call our office at 715-836-3742, if you have any ordering questions.
- Fill out and forward 2 copies of the white Requisition Form. Requisitions must be approved by the person or persons responsible for that account before the order will ship.
- List catalog stock number consecutively using one line per item. Include the correct stock number and item description. Order only in units listed in the catalog. List the model number of any printer ribbons or toner cartridges directly from the typewriter or printer.
- Minimum order for delivery is $5.00. All orders under $5.00 will be returned without being filled.
- Orders may be sent by campus mail or faxed to 715-836-6029.
Please specify the department or fund and the proper account number to which the order should be charged. Be sure to indicate the building and room number to where the supplies are to be delivered.
Return and Exchange Policy:
- Absolutely no items returned for credit or exchange over 15 days after delivery.
- To exchange items, submit a 2-part Requisition Form to us by campus mail indicating the reorder item information. On the same requisition, include the words "RETURN FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE" along with the stock number, quantity, and description of the item being returned. Upon receipt of the requisition, we will make the exchange or issue a credit.
- For out of stock items not issued, submit a requisition for that item only. We will hold the request and issue the item upon its arrival.