The following are the steps needed to have departmental or office furniture and equipment moved:
- Fill out a Work Request. All moves of furniture and equipment will be charged back to your department if it takes longer than 8 hours to complete the project.
- Make a diagram of how you want the furniture arranged in your new location and leave a copy of it in the new location; and email it to Tim Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Label all items to be moved using removable stick-on paper (Post-It Notes or masking tape). Do not label items that do not move.
- Office contents to be moved should be boxed, boxes should be secured and marked on the sides with the office destination.
- File cabinets, lateral files and bookcases, must be completely empty and the contents boxed. Please insure boxes are closed and tops secured with tape. Boxes should be marked on the sides with the office destination.
- Personal items such as purses, shoes, clothing, flowers, etc. will not be moved, these must be moved by the occupant.
- Please be completely ready for the move at the scheduled time.
If you have any questions about having departmental or office furniture and equipment moved, please contact Tim Andrew at 715-836-5555.