Attend in-person events and complete the Bluprint for a Blugold online modules. Each week, we'll give away prizes to lucky winners who participated. At the end of the semester, for each event you attend in person or online you 'll be entered to win more prizes!!
Getting Involved Health and Wellness Practical Matters Academic Success Cultural Competence
Check here for updates and additional events throughout the semester.
More to be announced!
Week 1 (Aug 31-Sept.4)
- Student Services Fair; Monday August 31st, 3-4pm, Campus Mall.
- Tour de REC; Tuesday; September 1st, 11am, meet at Horan Courts, 1pm party @ Towers.
- Sex Signals; Tuesday, September 1st, 4pm, 6pm, and 8pm, Schofield Auditorium.
- Library After Dark; Wednesday, September 2nd, 6-10pm, McIntyre Library.
- The CookOUT; Thursday, September 3rd, 5-8pm, Towers backyard.
Week 2 (Sept. 7-12)
- Labor of Love; Monday, September 7th, 9am-12pm, pick up in Towers field.
- Planner Party; Tuesday, September 8th, 7:30-8:30pm, Towers Social Lounge.
- Blugold Organizations Bash (BOB); Wednesday, September 9th, 11am-2pm, Campus Mall (Rain Site; Ojibwe and Dakota Ballrooms, Davies).
- Student Health and Wellness Fair/McPhee Fun Night; Wednesday, September 9th, Mcphee parking lot and Mcphee.
- Community Action Fair: Thursday, Sept 10th.
- UW meets EC; Friday, Sept 11th, 5-7pm, pick up at Towers.
Week 3 (Sept 14-19)
- Out of the Darkness, "Walk to Prevent Suicide" (TBA)
Week 4 (Sept. 21-26)
- "This Just Got Real" Panel; Wednesday, September, 23rd, 12pm, Davies.
- Billiards Tournament with CASE; Thursday, September 24th, 7pm, Hilltop.
Week 5 (Sept 28-Oct 3)
- Study Abroad Fair; Wednesday, September 30th.
Week 6 (Oct. 5-10)
- Yell Like Hell Competition & Pep Rally; Wednesday, October 7th, 7pm, Zorn Arena.
- Varsity Night Live; Friday, October 9th, 8pm, Zorn Arena.
- Voices of the Civil Rights Movement: Reflections from 50 Years Ago; Tuesday, October 6th, 3-4pm, Davies Center 328 (Woodland Theater).
Week 7 (Oct 12-17)
- Bridge to Freedom: Connecting to the Past & Today, speaker Joanne Bland; Monday, October 12th, 7-9pm, Schofield Auditorium.
Week 8 (Oct 19-24)
Week 9 (Oct 26-31)
- LOOP; Wednesday, October 28th.
Week 10 (Nov 2-7)
Week 11 (Nov 9-14)
- International Folk Fair; November, Davies Center.
Week 12 (Nov 16-21)
Week 13 (Nov 23-28): Thanksgiving
Week 14 (Nov. 30-Dec.5)
Week 15 (Dec 7-12):
Week 16 (Dec 14-19): Finals Week