FIND YOUR CATEGORY
- All University Centers Sponsored and/or
recognized University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
student organizations holding an event targeted primarily for university members.
- This type of event does not charge admission or is in no way revenue producing.
- Client not charged
- Recognized Student Organizations charging
- Student Segregated Fee Organizations charging admission.
- University Center Sponsored Events are exempt from facilities fees –
consumable fees still apply.
- Activities and/or events sponsored by UW-Eau
Claire administrative offices and
- Event is charged the all-inclusive room rate if event is using any equipment or is
- Event is not charged if just using space to meet. Only charged once using equipment
- Educational programs and state agencies sponsoring an
event where the majority of
participants do not consist of UW-Eau Claire students, faculty or staff but whose
activity is consistent with the university mission, goals and priorities.
- Professional organizations, community service
organizations, private commercial or
nonprofit organization –group that focus on events that are not directly related to
the university's mission.