Located on Garfield Avenue across from Hibbard Humanities Hall, W.L. Zorn Arena is the largest multipurpose facility on campus. Many of the university's artists and lecturers make their presentations in Zorn Arena, which can seat a maximum of 3,300 people.
W.L. Zorn Arena was named in honor of Willis L. (Bill) Zorn, dean of men, director of athletics and head basketball coach. Originally known as the Physical Education Building and, later, the University Arena, the building was completed in 1951 and first used in 1952.