The office of University Recreation and Sport Facilities at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is seeking an Events and Marketing Coordinator. This is a full-time twelve-month professional academic staff position with an official title of Student Services Program Manager I. The anticipated start date is July 1, 2013. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- This position is responsible for marketing and promoting all UR&SF programs and events, and will act as liaison to other University departments in developing and implementing collaborative events and programs.
- This position also oversees the Bowling and Billiards Center and is the department's Safety Coordinator and Leadership Program Coordinator.
- A Bachelor's degree in Recreation Management, Marketing or a related field.
- A Master's degree in a related field of study.
- Two or more years of experience working in a college recreation program or comparable setting.
- Commitment to equity and inclusiveness and diverse perspectives and experiences.
Applications are submitted electronically. Interested candidates should apply online at: http://www.uwec.edu/Employment/uweccareers.
You must create an account and login before you can apply. If you have not yet registered, click on the "Click here to Register" link to begin the registration process. If you are already a registered user, input your "User Name" and "Password" and select "Login." Click the link to University Recreation and Sport Facilities: Events and Marketing Coordinator (Job ID# 9070) and then click the "Apply Now" button to submit your application electronically. Your application will not be considered complete until all required documents are attached and all required fields are completed.
Please be sure you have included the following in PDF format:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for three references.
If you have application questions, please email email@example.com .
Please call 715-836-2546 to request any accommodation necessary to aid your participation in our hiring process.
To ensure consideration, completed applications must be received by June 17, 2013. However, screening may continue until the position is filled.
A criminal background check will be required prior to employment.
To learn more, visit the Web site: www.uwec.edu/employment