The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire maintains an applicant pool for part-time and/or temporary instructional academic staff vacancies that may occur during the academic year (fall, winterim, spring) and summer session. Applications are invited for these anticipated vacancies:
College of Arts and Sciences
- American Indian Studies, Art & Design, Biology, Chemistry, Communication and Journalism, Computer Science, Economics, English, Foreign Languages, Geography and Anthropology, Geology, History, Mathematics, Music and Theatre Arts, Philosophy and Religious Studies, Physics and Astronomy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Women's Studies.
College of Business
- Accounting and Finance, Business Communication, Management and Marketing, Information Systems.
College of Education and Human Sciences
- Education Studies, Special Education, Communication Disorders, Kinesiology, Social Work.
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Nursing, Public Health Professions.
- A minimum of a master's degree is required.
- Prior college teaching experience is considered an asset.
- Each discipline may establish other minimum requirements.
To apply, send the following:
- Letter of interest highlighting your area(s) of interest and experience
- Resume or Curriculum vitae
- a list of at least three professional references
Application materials should be sent electronically or via U.S. mail to:
Office of Affirmative Action
P.O. Box 4004
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004
Application materials are reviewed as part-time and/or temporary positions become available. A criminal background check will be required prior to employment.