Full-time and part-time instructional academic staff positions to serve as clinical instructors are available in the Department of Nursing at UW-Eau Claire's College of Nursing and Health Sciences. Positions are available immediately with vacancies at both the Eau Claire and Marshfield sites.
- Primary responsibilities in Marshfield include undergraduate clinical instruction. Selected classroom instruction may also be expected.
- Certified and experienced Family, Adult and/or Gerontologic Nurse Practitioners are also needed in Eau Claire for graduate education, including clinical supervision and select classroom instruction.
- Appropriate clinical experience and completion of a Master's degree in Nursing are required.
- Must have RN licensure in the US and Wisconsin RN license at time of hire.
- Letter of interest
- Copy of transcripts (official transcripts required prior to employment)
- Current CV
- Contact information for three references
To apply, send materials to:
Dr. Rosemary Jadack, Department Chair
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004
A criminal background check will be required prior to employment.
To learn more, visit the Web site: www.uwec.edu/employment