The Department of Management and Marketing at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire has available a 60% part-time temporary instructional academic staff position as an Associate Lecturer to teach Principles in Marketing. This position is for the 2013-2014 academic year with a start date of August 19, 2013.
- Applicants will be expected to teach the Principles of Marketing courses as assigned in the Department of Management and Marketing.
- This is the introductory Marketing course taught as a core course to all business majors.
- MBA or advanced degree in Marketing or a related field from a regionally accredited higher education institution is required.
- Salary will be commensurate with teaching experience.
- Five years of work experience in the Marketing field is preferred.
- Management experience, as well as the ability to enhance the diversity of the department and serve as a role model and mentor for women and/or minorities, will be considered an asset.
The Department of Management and Marketing
The Department of Management and Marketing is a vibrant and cohesive group of teachers and scholars, dedicated to excellence in teaching and remaining current in their fields through scholarly activity. The department offers four majors: Management, Marketing, Business Administration, and Healthcare Administration. Emphases within the Management major include Human Resource Management, Operations and Materials Management, and Entrepreneurship. The department serves over 1,200 undergraduate majors, and supports the UW-Eau Claire College of Business on-campus MBA program, as well as the UW System Consortium online MBA program. The department is housed in UW–Eau Claire's AACSB accredited College of Business.
- Letter of application
- Curriculum vita
- Names and contact information for at least three professional references.
Please submit all documents in PDF format.
Apply online at http://www.uwec.edu/Employment/uweccareers.htm by following the instructions. Click on our position vacancy Management and Marketing: Lecturer for Principles in Marketing, Job ID #9067 and then click the "Apply Now" button. You must create an account and login before you can apply. If you have not yet registered, click on the "Click here to Register" link to begin the registration process. If you are already a registered user, input your "User Name" and "Password" and select "Login.") Your application will not be considered complete until all required documents are attached and all required fields are completed.
Please also send an email verifying receipt of the application at:
Dr. Kristy Lauver, Chair
To ensure consideration, completed applications must be received by July 1, 2013. However, screening may continue until the position is filled.
A criminal background check will be required prior to employment.
To learn more, visit the Web site: www.uwec.edu/employment