Applications still being accepted.
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is seeking applications for the position of Associate Vice Chancellor for Strategic Enrollment. This position reports to and works in consultation with the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and serves as a member of the Academic Affairs Staff. The anticipated start date is July 1, 2014.
- Provide management, administration, and leadership for the Strategic Enrollment Management Team.
- Oversee select units including Records & Registration, Admissions, Financial Aid, Advising and New Student Initiatives, Career Services, and the Student Success Network.
- Design and implement a Strategic Enrollment Plan, including recruitment objectives and strategies, in collaboration with the Strategic Enrollment Management Team.
- Develop and implement a Student Retention Plan in collaboration with appropriate student academic support services.
- Help attract, enroll, retain, and graduate a multi-faceted and diverse student body.
- Recommend to the academic deans strategic academic programming opportunities and assist in their realization.
- Build strategic partnerships with faculty, deans, regional leaders, and others on- and off-campus to advance enrollment efforts and success.
- Partner with the Office of Financial Aid to establish measurable goals and to ensure the use of institutional aid as a strategic tool for recruitment and enrollment goals.
- Develop undergraduate enrollment targets and collaborate with the Graduate Dean in developing graduate enrollment objectives.
- Work closely with the Office of Institutional Research to develop and analyze enrollment-related research and admissions trend data, with an eye toward informing decisions about short- and long-range enrollment goals and new market opportunities.
- Bring a best-practice approach to processes and procedures and foster a climate of responsive service for prospective and enrolled students.
- Assure compliance with applicable unit, university, and state policies and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
- Doctorate from a regionally-accredited institution of higher education.
- A minimum of five years of progressive responsibility in higher education administration and enrollment management.
- Demonstrated knowledge regarding best practices in strategic enrollment, student retention, and timely graduation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide visionary, energetic, and innovative leadership.
- Demonstratedcommitment to advancing inclusive excellence.
- Successful experience managing people, processes, and budgets.
- Evidence of strong collaborative leadership.
- Proficiency with customer relationship management (CRM) and student information systems.
- Letter of application
- Names and contact information for at least three professional references
Application materials should be submitted electronically in pdf format.
Apply online at UW-Eau Claire Careers by following theinstructions. Click on our position vacancy – Associate Vice Chancellor for Strategic Enrollment (Job ID #9456) and then click the "Apply Now" button. You must create an account and login before you can apply. If you have not yet registered, click on the"Click here to Register" link to begin the registration process. If you are already a registered user, input your "User Name" and "Password" and select "Login." Your application will not be considered complete until all required documents are attached and all required fields are completed.nbsp;
If you have application questions, please email email@example.com
The priority deadline for applications is February 14, 2014. However, screening may continue until the position is filled.
A criminal background check will be required prior to employment.
To learn more, visit the Web site: www.uwec.edu/employment