Student Research Day - April 28-29, 2008
The following economic students participated in Student Research Day on
April 28-29, 2008:
- Sarah Fisher/Drs. Rose-Marie Avin and Nuria Hoff - "From Emigration to Immigration: The Changing Face of Spain"
- Xiao Zeng/Dr. Maria Dacosta - "Foreign Direct Investment Flow and Intra-region Trade in East Asian Countries: The Use of Gravity Model"
- Levi Funk and Thomas Michels/Dr. Eric Jamelske - "An Analysis of Residential Building and Sales of Existing Homes "
- Hugh Bealka, David Hennick, Daniel Platta, Eric Pritzl and Ryan Tessmer/Dr. Eric Jamelske - "The Eau Claire Investment Track: A First Quarter Comparison of Investment Alternatives over Four Years "
- Erik Amend and Adam Meyer /Dr. Eric Jamelske - "Chamber of Commerce Wage Survey Analysis: An Initial Look at Local Wages by Occupation in 2006 and 2007 "
- Casey Kettler and Matthew Pehler /Dr. Eric Jamelske - "An Analysis of Employment and Unemployment Statistics "
- Ian Hansen and McKenzie Johnson /Dr. Eric Jamelske- "A Descriptive Analysis of Health Care Coverage and Concerns in Western Wisconsin "
- Isaac Borofka-Webb, Christina Hansen, Corey Hilber, Jared Koerten, Jodi Neuman, Jenna Pultz and Matthew Rick /Dr. Eric Jamelske - "Western Wisconsin Local Foods Project: Characterizing the Landscape of Local Foods "
- Julie Baewer and Ellie Lutz /Dr. Eric Jamelske - "Western Wisconsin Local Foods Database and Indicators Project "
- Kathryn Glodowski, Brandon Lauersdorf and Beth Lutz//Dr. Eric Jamelske - "An Evaluation of the USDA Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program in Wisconsin Schools: Teacher and Parent Thoughts After One Year "
- Kathryn Glodowski, Brandon Lauersdorf and Beth Lutz/Dr. Eric Jamelske - "Findings from an Evaluation of the USDA Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program in Wisconsin Schools After One Year"