Office: SSS 472
Phone: (715) 836-3507
Fall 2015: Maternity Leave
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Iowa, July 2007
- M.S. Actuarial Science, University of Iowa, Dec. 2006
- M.A. Management Science, Beijing Institute of Technology, May 2001
- B. E. Industrial Foreign Trade, Beijing Institute of Technology, June 1998
- Econ 103 - Principles of Microeconomics
- Econ 104 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- Econ 318 - Business Fluctuations and Forecasting
- Econ 321 - Money and Banking
Yan Li received a PhD in Economics and an MS in Actuarial Science from the University of Iowa. She joined the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire as an Assistant Professor of Economics in Fall 2007. She has recently been promoted to Associate Professor and awarded tenure as of Fall 2013. Her current research mainly studies the role of money, credit and banking in the macroeconomy and the liquidity effects of monetary policy. She is also interested in examing the income inequality and economic growth in emergent markets. Her recent publications include articles in peer-reviewed journals such as Macroeconomic Dynamics, International Review of Economics and Finance, Journal of Macroeconomics, Review of Social Economy, Transportation Research (Part A): Policy and Practice, International Business Research and International Journal of Economics and Finance.
Click on photo below to view larger image.