Bridge to Success Scholarship
A $1000 scholarship (or 2 $500 scholarships) is/are available for deserving international student(s) who intend(s) to pursue a degree at UWEC. The criteria are as follows:
- Has been accepted into UWEC for a degree program
- Was an ESL student during the fall semester
- Will be a full time UWEC student during the spring semester
(priority given to those taking at least one ESL course)
- Has demonstrated financial need
- Has demonstrated academic excellence
- Has demonstrated a commitment to personal growth (extracurricular activities)
If you fulfill all of the above requirements, you are invited to submit a personal statement explaining why you feel you deserve this scholarship.
If you would like help with filling out the form, please visit the Center for Writing Excellence.
Application Deadline: TBD
The scholarship recipient will be notified by: TBD.
Incoming International Student Scholarships
For IEP students who will be matriculating to a degree program, there are several international student scholarships. Please find more information at the link below: