Get rewarded for dining with us!
The University Diners Club Meal Plan is available to faculty, staff and non-resident and Chancellor's Hall students.
YOU CHOOSE HOW MUCH TO DEPOSIT
- Earn a 10 percent bonus Blugold Dining Gift Card when you deposit $100 or more.
- Enjoy special weekly members-only deals.
- Receive a 10 percent discount at Riverview Café, The Dulany and Susie's Simply-to-Go.
- Unused funds roll over semester to semester.
MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT TODAY
Visit the Blugold Card Office in Davies Center to open your account. You can make your initial deposit with cash, check, Mastercard or Visa.
Additional deposits may be made in person at the Blugold Card Office or at Value Transfer Stations located in various buildings throughout the campus, or online through eAccounts.
THE FINE PRINT
Deposits and transactions will be managed by the Blugold Card Office. The University will hold all balances. A valid Blugold Card is required for membership.
Bonus funds are awarded on a Blugold Dining Gift Card and must be claimed in the Blugold Dining office within seven days of the date of deposit.
To receive your bonus gift card, bring either of the following to the Blugold Dining Office:
- Your signed deposit slip from the Blugold Card Office
- A printed receipt of your online deposit showing your name, the deposit amount and date
University Diners Club balances are refunded only when your relationship with the University ends and there is an account balance of $25 or more. You must request the refund at the Blugold Dining Office before leaving the University. A $15 processing fee will be assessed for all University Diners Club refund requests. No balance transfers are available.